M5 CP - Option 1: Fantasy Avatar (Part 1)

After watching a video about editing photographs into an Avatar character, I decided to step away from that movie and into the Marvel universe. I like movies and TV series about the Marvel universe and multiverse, and Guardians of the Galaxy is one of my favorite Marvel movies. Since this movie has many alien characters similar to humans, I chose to pick one of such characters. 

I chose Drax, due to his distinct markings. One of the main things about him is that his wife and daughter were killed by Thanos. They are not shown in the movies, so I included what she would look like in the second sketch.

The third sketch is my favorite character - Gamora. She has red hair and eyes, green skin, and facial markings. She turns away from her adoptive father to save the universe.

Forth sketch represents her sister Nebula, who always looks to become better than her sister to impress their father. She constantly alters herself and has robotic parts and augmentations.





Sources:

Avatar Na'vi - Photoshop CS6 Tutorial, Jun 20, 2013 by @tutvid

Poster of The Guardians of The Galaxy 


Comments