M6 CP - Home Page and Navigation System, Final Project (Part 2)

I wanted a minimal number of pages for my portfolio website, so I chose to go with three pages for now. I chose a darker theme so that my artwork would stand out, but I didn't want to have everything black. I chose earthy colors instead. All pages have similar artwork, and I also added a paper plane PNG for the Contact page, which I created in Photoshop from that same painting to tie everything together. The website works well due to its simplicity and ease of navigation, there is no clutter, and your eye follows the page effortlessly. Each painting can be opened to view the description.

In the future, I would like to add a Shop page where original artwork, posters, and commissioned work can be purchased.


I hope you'll enjoy it!

https://aselquinlivanart.wixsite.com/asel



Comments